Tuesday 29 November 2011

Letting it out

I've been under A LOT of stress at work. This whole f***ing year has been loaded with stress. I've asked that for this last couple of months, I get a bit less pressure. For various reasons: getting new projects "up and running" takes time and I'm still on anti-depressants! Also I was loosing my most senior team member to another team (I helped that happen) although I was supposed to get someone with similar experience from another team. Besides I think I struggle a bit with Winter as the lack of light makes me a lot more tired.
So what happens: I don't get the other more experienced person from the other team, I get something else to manage, I get a very inexperienced person to manage, I get ANOTHER new project and there is one of the more junior (but very good) member of my team who decides to go for another job well!!! And as if that wasn't enough, my boss keeps on giving me little things to do! I'm really happy the two of them are getting on with their careers and doing what they want, but did they all have to leave at the same time!?!

Or should I also say, and as if that wasn't enough, I went to the doctors and they saw something they didn't like...

1 comment:

Mr K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.