Friday 20 July 2012

I had a dream...

Yesterday dreamt I was wearing my everyday black raincoat. At some point I looked down and there was a button missing! (To be fair, there are a couple that could use being sewn a bit more securely.) So this morning I'm walking to work and all of sudden I looked down as I took my hand searching for the "missing" button. It was still there! What a relief!
However, reading from below, looks like the fact I've been ill this weak has taken its toll...

Coat
To see or wear a coat in your dream symbolizes your protectiveness and defensive persona. You may be isolating yourself. Consider also the color, appearance, and type of coat for additional significance. To dream that a coat is old, worn, or shabby suggests that you are feeling down on yourself. To see or wear a fur coat in your dream symbolizes prosperity and luxury. It also indicates your need for attention and your need to be admired.

Raincoat
To dream that you are wearing a raincoat suggests that you are shielding yourself from your emotions. You are not able to face the nastiness. Alternatively, wearing a raincoat in your dream refers to your pessimistic outlook and unpleasantness.

From DreamMoods

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charley said...

I just don't tend to remember my dreams so this is really weird! And there was another (recurring) dream the other day! I haven't put it here though.