Thursday 21 March 2013

Rambling on... Guys

I have not been feeling like going out in a while. Guess it's age... That and the fact the last 2 chances of going were with a friend of my flatmate's who is super cute and super skinny. No way any guy will look at me if she's there so have just stayed at home.

Also, I've sort of been seeing a guy (just seeing quite literally) since November. Maybe that's they way forward... We talk, go for dinner, to the cinema... And that's it. Not too worried about it. Nice to have someone (and guys are soooooooo much easier to talk to and be with) to just hang out with. No pressure, no need to rearrange diaries if one suggests meeting. He was a sweetie when I was off sick, visited me and brought me food, medicines and took care of me. I'm liking this!!

My ex contacted me and said he wanted to meet up again. Last December! At first I hesitated given the situation above and I suggested after my holidays. We haven't met for this or that reason and now he hardly says anything. Loosing my patience here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should forget about your ex' he sounded like a scumbag anyway. Plus your new guy sound much more of a gentleman.

You shouldn’t let competition stop you from going out, it’s not always about picking up a guy. You’re too young to be spending your life at home, go out and enjoy yourself, you never know you might just surprise yourself and have a good time.

Charley said...

Agree that going out is not always to pick up guys. But it's not great for your self-esteem if no one looks at you.
Feeling less like going out. I think I'm growing out of it...