Wednesday 22 June 2016

After the storm...

Comes the calm...

Everything is so right in my life right now I'm almost afraid something wrong will happen. I try to push these negative thoughts out of my mind because I think that if you think bad things, bad things WILL happen.

So maybe that's it... I've had the storm(s): the bad relationships, the unhealthy life, the traumas, the job I hated, the boss who treated me horribly, the breakups, the betrayals... And now it's time for the calm: the good relationship, working on my health(s), a job I like, a boss who's not great but is getting better, living in a city I love.  And indeed things can always get better, but they are pretty good right now.

There are things that used to annoy me in the past and now, I just don't seem to care. I just don't think they're worth spending energy on. I prefer to use my energy to help others. I do some volunteering and I can't wait to be able to do some more.

I'm happy. I'm getting to grips with being in peace with myself. Accepting, moving on, growing...

No comments: