Sunday 18 December 2011

Guys are all bastards (II)

Yes, this is post number 2 on this subject, the first can be found here!
So I've been going out with this guy, things are going well, etc, etc. He has told me he is divorced, no kids but still has stuff to finish off splitting with his ex-wife. Fine, I thought. I like him and to a certain extent it explains why he was available and proves he can commit.
Today I went shopping for his Christmas present and almost bumped into him and his ex-wife. He didn't see me but I'm feeling pretty rubbish now. I knew they were meeting up to sign off stuff, but seeing them next to each other was not something I was expecting to happen... She is very pretty.
He also told me he was going to call me and he hasn't. So I tried calling him to check about meeting tomorrow and he didn't answer and hasn't called back.

No comments: