Monday 19 December 2011

Guys are all bastards (III)

Turns out I wasn't paranoid... Here is (I) and (II). And if I'm right there will be loads more...
Given he never called back I only saw him this morning. Started asking him why he hadn't called back, he appologised but seemed very nervous. I then mentioned I had got him a Christmas present, that I had been in a shopping centre the day before. His expression changed. He realised I had seen him.
It was not his wife, it was some other girl he his getting to know as well. apparently we were moving too fast and he doesn't have time for a relationship which he assumed I thought we had. I told him I agreed things were going too fast but no way I thought we were in a relationship. He wants to go "back in time" and meet up again as friends. I think I'm gonna give it a miss. Told him he could do whatever he wanted with his Christmas present, it only cost me roughly 10 quid anyway.

Like I say, guys are all bastards... I'll stick to this moto until proven otherwise!

2 comments:

Mr K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charley said...

please don't feel intimidated to comment. what i need right now is some comments and support. unable to talk about his to anyone else...