Saturday 28 January 2012

Mr Tall update

The bastard, who suggested we should meet up for a drink but had something later and could drink much and never stays late, showed up yesterday... WITH HIS DATE!!

I was a bit too drunk by then but still kept it cool, just really didn't speak to him much. Just reminded him of what he was missing by wearing an incredibly cute dress.

We went to different clubs but at the end of the night I saw him outside and I got a bit upset. He was still with her, holding her in his arms. So I grabbed one of the guys I had been dancing and kissing and got in a taxi right in front of him.

2 comments:

Mr K said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Charley said...

The thing is, whilst we were going out, he was really thoughtful, treated me really nicely and etc... Just completely turned out to have a complete different side to him!