Tuesday 7 January 2014

I had a dream...

I have again dreamt about teeth, and it's never nice. Basically I dream that as I am speaking and opening my mouth, the (tiny) pressure of the cheeks on my teeth makes them come out, or better, fall out! And then I panic about it, evidently! I think I just close my mouth and start running away.

"To dream that you have rotting or decaying teeth implies that you may have said something that you shouldn't have. You may have uttered some false or foul words and those words are coming back to haunt you. (...)
To dream that your teeth has fallen out and you try to refit them back into the mouth signifies a lack of self-confidence and embarrassment. You are afraid that others will know of your short-comings. If you acted calmly in your dream, then it may point to how can make the best out of any situation. You are able to rise above unfavourable circumstances."
From DreamMoods.

No comments: