Saturday 18 January 2014

The ghosts of relationships past

I feel haunted, I feel particularly haunted by a couple of relationships and a crazy phase I went through.

The person I left behind to pursue my career, the person I thought would leave their wife to pursue a life with me, the phase I just went out to party and wake up next to someone I would never want to see again. I did many mistakes during that time, I don't even want to considered they were part of my life. It's the one I regret the most. I still enjoy my career and I was very unhappy in the one I had before. I unfortunately then fell for the usual old tale hoping I would end up being the chosen one and then that never happened. I wasted a lot of time waiting...

This is probably why I feel that a bigger change in my life is becoming a necessity. So that I stop associating where I currently am with the last three "things":
-the man I left
-the man who wouldn't leave
-the men who never entered

I have learnt from my mistakes.

No comments: